EFFECTIVE Date: June 1, 2020
Welcome to Arbeigo!
Arbeigo is a global company. By using our platform, you agree that your personal information that you provide directly to us or that we collect through your use of the platform, may be transferred to and stored in Europe and handled as described in this Policy.
Information You Provide Through Your Account
This is information that you provide to us through text fields, such as your name, email and phone number. The information we collect differs depending on if you make an account, become a customer, or become a company.
- Email address
- State and Country of Residence.
You also have the option to add more information to your public profile, such as a location, social media links and an about section, which we store along with any comments or messages you submit on Arbeigo.
A customer is someone who joins Arbeigo’s membership platform to get a job done through a company. As a customer you do not have to provide any personal information. If You want an invoice from the company You have to provide a billing address. If You only need a reciept You only have to provide a working location.
A company is legal registrated company who can help customers through Arbeigo’s membership platform. To become a company, you must create an account that describes what your skills are and what you are offering. Depending on your location you may have to fill out a form with some combination of your:
- Legal name
- VAT identification number
- Country of citizenship
Information Collected by Third Parties
Social Media Features and Widgets
How We Use Your Information
We process your information to:
- verify your identity to comply with federal laws
- provide Arbeigo services to you
- allow you to sign in to your account
- allow you to join a company membership program on Arbeigo
- send you emails relevant to your usage, as controlled by your email preferences
- reply to your questions
- market Arbeigo to you, as controlled by your email preferences
- understand how you use the service and create better tools for companies to serve customers
- conduct research and development to improve Arbeigo and develop future products
- prevent fraud and abuse on Arbeigo
- allow us to provide you with reasonable accommodation, if you notify us of a disability
Information We Share with Companies
By becoming a customer of a company, you agree to have the following information shared with that company:
- your name and email address, and other profile information you’ve provided
- any messages you send to companies through Arbeigo
- your physical address, city, state, country, and phone number, if you have signed up for a benefit that requires shipping
- some aggregated and anonymized data about how you use Arbeigo that cannot be linked back to you or to any individual user
Companies agree to the terms of our Data Processing Agreement (DPA) when they start their membership program. This DPA is called the Customer Privacy Promise. The Customer Privacy Promise is a Company’s promise to protect the privacy of customers during and beyond their Arbeigo relationship. You can view a copy of the Company Privacy Promise here.
Information We Share with Third Parties
We never sell your information to third parties. We will only share data with third parties, other than with Companies, under the following circumstances:
- with your consent, with service providers used by companies to deliver benefits, such as to ship packages to you. You should read these service providers’ privacy policies to see how they use and share your data.
- with our service providers, who are companies that are contractually engaged with us to provide us with services, such as order fulfillment, email management, analyzing data trends, credit card processing and fraud detection and prevention. These companies may have access to your data to perform their services, and are obligated by contract to safeguard any of your data they receive from us to the same extent that Arbeigo protects it.
- to protect the security or integrity of Arbeigo, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of Arbeigo, its employees, users, or others, if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, or other valid legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants served on Arbeigo). If we are going to release your data, we will do our best to provide you with notice in advance by email, unless we are prohibited by law from doing so.
- with third party apps used by companies to help run their membership programs. There is a list of apps in our apps directory. While we try to keep this list up to date, we often experiment with new third party app providers, and this list may not be exhaustive.
- with partners in our Partners Directory, who may have access to your data to perform their services, and who are obligated by contract to safeguard any of your data they receive from us to the same extent that Arbeigo protects it.
Information We Share with the Public
The following information is publicly accessible :
- your profile, and your social media links and location if you add that information (only companies)
- any posts, likes, or comments you make
- number of customers (only companies)